to Tuxedo Park From New York City, Westchester County &
the Palisades Interstate Parkway
Cross the George Washington Bridge traveling West ( upper level).
2. Palisades Interstate Parkway North
(1st exit off the bridge)
3. 18 miles to EXIT 9W (Albany &
North) onto the NY State Thruway (Rte. 87)
4. Stay on Thruway to EXIT 15A (Suffern
- Tuxedo Park) (go past EXIT15)
5. Left at traffic light at bottom of
ramp (Route 17 North)
6. Approximately 4 and 1/2 miles to Town
Jersey Route 4 and 17
Cross the George Washington Bridge traveling West.
2. Get on Route 4 West for approximately
7 miles to Route 17
3. Take 17 North approximately 14 miles
4. Exit at 15A (Suffern, Tuxedo Park)
5. Follow directions from #5 above
the Tappan Zee Bridge
Cross the Tappan Zee Bridge traveling West.
2. Follow directions from #4 of the
Palisades Interstate Parkway directions above.
Route 84 West to the Newburgh, New York Exit.
2. Route 87 (NY State Thruway) South to
Harriman Exit 16
3. Route 17 South Approximately 10 miles